WASHINGTON (US): Pakistan’s ex-Prime MinisterMs Benazir Bhutto and Chairperson of PPP Ms Benazir Bhutto will be meeting with US President George W Bush during her week-long visit to Washington, which begins from January-27.
- Pakistan’s CJ Replaced: Justice Javed Iqbal Takes Oath of Acting CJ
- Pakistan Celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi (SAW) with Religious Zeal, Fervor
- Worst Rail Crash: Kills 100s with injuries to 1000 in Pakistan
- At least 29 dead in Colombia rebel attack
- Pakistan Economy Registers 7% Growth Rate for 4th Consecutive Year
Bạn Đang Xem: Pakistan’s ex-PM Benazir Bhutto to meet President Bush
Media reported on Wednesday that Ms Bhutto shall also hold talks with America’s senior Republicans, Democrats as well as the State Department officials while in the United States.
Ms Benazir Bhutto has been invited by President Bush to attend the annual breakfast besides briefings by the State Department along with a number of political leaders from around the world.
The PPP chief will call on the US President at a breakfast meeting in the first week of February, after her discussions with the senior officials of the State Department, a news reports said.